Visitor rules for Nemuno7
- Visiting the dredger is only possible with a pre-purchased visitor’s ticket (available at nemuno7.lt or bilietai.lt)
- Visitors are recommended to wear comfortable, non-slip, low-heeled footwear.
- Parents, guardians, group leaders or accompanying persons are responsible for the behaviour and safety of children and pupils during their visit to Nemuno7.
- Visitors must:
4.1. observe the space respectfully during visits and events, behave safely, and not endanger themselves and other visitors, their property and the environment;
4.2. take care of his/her own health and safety and that of the persons accompanying him/her.
4.3. comply with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania during the visit to the dredger.
- Visitors under the influence of alcohol or psychotropic substances are not allowed to enter the dredge.
- It is forbidden to:
6.1. walk on the edges of the deck, to swing with or to step over the protective chains of the deck;
6.2. touch the plants (some of them are poisonous!);
6.3. bring alcoholic beverages and psychotropic substances and/or consume them while in the dredger;
6.6. break and damage the movable and immovable property of the dredge and other visitors;
6.7. bring weapons, sharp or dangerous objects that could endanger the health of visitors, the staff of the dredger and/or exhibits and the inventory of the dredger;
6.8. film and/or take photographs for commercial purposes without prior permission;
6.9. violate public order.
- By purchasing a ticket, the visitor agrees to the visitor rules of the dredger “Nemuno7”.
- The Producer of the “Nemuno7” shall not be liable for any damage suffered by the visitor or third parties if the visitor has not complied with the provisions of the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania or the requirements of these rules.
- The Producer shall be entitled to claim compensation for damages resulting from non-compliance with the provisions of the Rules in accordance with the procedure laid down by the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
- The staff of the dredger shall have the right to ask visitors to leave the dredger if they do not comply with the Rules. In such cases, no refund of the ticket price shall be made.
- Visitors who do not comply with the above mentioned Rules are responsible for accidents, damage to their own or others’ health and/or loss of life themselves.